|Gobo Eiffel Time Library|
The Gobo Eiffel Time Library is a portable Eiffel class library covering date and time handling. When this library has been developed, there was no date and time library standard, and no portable library supporting the four main Eiffel compilers was publicly available. Each Eiffel compiler provides its own date and time library, but none of them is fully portable. Furthermore the existing date and time libraries only cover the absolute time and duration notions, leaving untackled areas such as time zones, stopwatches, clocks or timers. The Gobo Eiffel Time Library tries to address these issues with the same care that characterizes the other high-quality libraries that make up the Gobo Eiffel Project.
This documentation is structured as follows:
- Absolute Times
- Dates, times and date/times in the Gregorian calendar system [cluster date].
- Amounts of time between two absolute dates, times or date/times [cluster date].
- System clocks and customizable clocks [cluster clock].
- Stopwatches [cluster stopwatch].
- Timers and events [cluster timer].
- Time Zones
- Time zone conversions [cluster time_zone].
- Flat-short Forms
- Flat-short forms of the Gobo Eiffel Time Library classes.
- Limitations, bugs and other deficiencies.
- See Also
- Bibliographical references, related resources and acknowledgments.
- Downloading Instructions
- License agreement and downloading instructions.
Copyright © 2000-2016, Eric
Last Updated: 27 December 2016